Wynns The Gables Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
UNBEATABLE VALUE ON CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM WYNNS COONAWARRA ESTATE ESTABLISHED 1897
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ON PREMISE EXCLUSIVE CLEARANCE DEAL
- WYNNS COONAWARRA ESTATE WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1897
Dark cherry and fragrant dusty spices, with lingering sage and thyme notes. Classic cedar, tobacco and blackberry flavours with soft but succulent acid and superfine tannins. An elegant and detailed expression of Cabernet that is seamless and persistent. Think smoky charcuterie board, salty cheeses, gently grilled meats, spicy smoky prawns. Versatile and satisfying.
For more than 50 years the heritage-listed winery of Wynns and its famous Gables have been a feature of Wynns Coonawarra Estate labels. During that time the Gables have become a distinctive mark of exceptional Coonawarra quality. Crafted from small, select parcels of the region’s famous Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, ‘The Gables’ is designed to partner a diverse range of foods and is a versatile addition to any wine list.
A cool growing season with late season rain led to fresh and crisp flavours in the white wines, and red fruit and spice notes in the red wines.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar till 2024|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 219.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;