Noble Vine Heathcote Shiraz 2017
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.53 out of 5 stars.
- HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ CLEARANCE OFFER
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- SOURCED FROM ANCIENT CAMBRIAN SOILS
- LIMITED RELEASE 2 PALLETS AVAILABLE
- LIMIT OF ONE DOZEN PER CUSTOMER
Rich ruby red with purple edge. Fruit-driven, with freshly cut cherry and plum filling the senses whilst mixed herbs and pepper add complexity. The palate mirrors the nose, freshly cut cherry and plum are obvious while some hints of blueberry also drive through initially. Spiced herbs and pepper give length and intrigue whilst its all wound up around beautifully soft tannins and oak, which glides across the wine and in no way, is a driving force just a bystander.
Sourced from vineyards located in the Heathcote region a region is famous for creating expressive and highly concentrated Shiraz. The Cambrian soil is iconic here, which is the major factor in creating the wines characters due to the deep red soil and rock beneath it. We Hand selected fruit blocks and machine picked and de-stemmed prior to crushing and fermentation. We used older oak for maturation with individual parcels receiving treatment based on the individual batch just to ensure the fruit was the overriding hero.
Drinking well initially upon release and over short to medium term while fruit is most pronounced.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2020, m_1, d_27, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_16
- loc_en_AU, sid_111176, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 264.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT