Yering Station Little Yering Yarra Valley Chardonnay 2020
90 POINT RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON YARRA VALLEY CHARDONNAY FROM ICONIC YERING STATION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED CAMPBELL MATTINSON
- HIGHLY RATED & TOP VALUE BUY THE REAL REVIEW
- COOL CLIMATE YARRA VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
Brilliant pale gold. Creamy pear, honeydew melon with subtle white florals. Soft and generous with a bright spark of freshness – like biting into nearly ripe pear. The wine is elegant, balanced and long in length with melon fruits and white blossom.
90 Points - Campbell Mattinson The Wine Front
"As an off-hand remark I’d wager that it’s harder to find good chardonnay pickings at the “affordable” level now. At the upper end the general standard has increased dramatically over the past 10-15 years but along the way it’s vacuumed some of the quality lower down. Thought of the day. This wine avoids that trap and offers good value. It’s generally light and frisky but it has the tools to give richness a shot. Citrus and nectarine flavours are the mainstays but there’s yellow peach, butter and cedar here too. We’re in business here."
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 15.77ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;