Normans Chais Clarendon McLaren Vale Shiraz 2016
DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL ICONIC NORMANS CHAIS RETURNS WINNER OF OVER 20 GOLD MEDAL & TROPHIES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.95 out of 5 stars.
- DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER AT CHINA WINE & SPIRIT AWARDS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNER & TOP OF CLASS WINNER ADELAIDE WINE SHOW 2014
- CHAIS CLARENDON LABEL HAS WON OVER 20 GOLD MEDALS & TROPHIES
- CHAIS CLARENDON SHIRAZ HAS BEEN AWARDED WINESTATE WINE OF THE YEAR
- FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S OLDEST & MOST RESPECTIVE WINE COMPANIES EST 1853
Deep dark squid ink with youthful purple and red hues. Luscious aromas of ripe blackberry and concentrated cherry are highlighted by nuances of milk chocolate, violet and cassis. The palate is youthfully opulent and potent, with rich dark cherry, blackberry, aniseed, liquorice and earthy leather flavours building through the mid palate before the silky tannins and fresh acid explode which are typical characters of the vintage. This full-bodied Shiraz has a long lingering finish. Enhanced with a shot of espresso like American and French oak.Fermented in stainless steel, small volume fermentors to maintain strong fruit flavour from skins. Hand plunged twice daily for seven days then transferred into American and French oak barrels for the remainder of ferment then spent 14 months to allow full flavour development.
Double Gold Medal
China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2018
Fermented in stainless steel, small volume fermentors to maintain strong fruit flavour from skins. Hand plunged twice daily for seven days then transferred into American and French oak barrels for the remainder of ferment then spent 14 months to allow full flavour development.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for many years|
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_43
- loc_en_AU, sid_109995, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 236.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT