House Of Arras Tasmania Brut Elite Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- TROPHY BEST AUSTRALIAN SPARKLING CHAMPAGNE & SPARKLING WINE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
- 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 95 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- GOLD MEDAL ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW
- PRODUCED BY AUSTRALIA'S GREATEST SPARKLING WINEMAKER ED CARR
Medium straw colour with a fresh golden hue, the House of Arras Brut Elite 801
retains a brilliant clarity and an ultra-fine and persistent bead. Exotic characters
are drawn together in this captivating wine including white peach, lychee, spice
and fresh oyster. The palate is rich and generous with opulent flavours of
lychee, glace cherry and truffle oil. A perfectly poised balance of dosage, acidity
and structural tannins this wine exhibits a remarkable presence and persistence.
95 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Cuvee No. 1501. 49.4% pinot noir, 41.6% chardonnay, 9% pinot meunier, 32 months on lees, 9.2g/l dosage. Fresh, vibrant multitude of flavours from white peach, citrus to nougat and brioche, then a burst of cleansing acidity on the finish."
95 Point Rated & Top Ranked - Huon Hooke The Real Review
"Light yellow colour; aromas of iced pastries, fresh and clean, with creamy, meringue notes. The wine is light and crisp, intense and clean, fresh and bright and appetising. A firm touch of grip to finish. Smart wine."
Best Australian Sparkling Wine 2019
Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
Best In Category Australian Classic Blend NV’
2019 Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
Adelaide Wine Show 2016
Made by Ed Carr arguably the best sparkling wine maker in Australia. The Arras Brut Elite is another success story for the House of Arras with its amazingly clean and elegant flavours and textures. This is a wine that express sheer quality.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 235.03ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;