Pewsey Vale Eden Valley Riesling 2022
94 POINT RATED PEWSEY VALE RIESLING PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING & TOP 100 VALUE WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL BAROSSA WINE SHOW 2021
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Pale straw with green hues. Intense aromas of fine dried herbs, white flowers, lemons and lime. A long and rich palate, reminiscent of grapefruit, lime and fresh rosemary. The wine finishes with a soft natural acidity which balances the flavour and minerality that is delicious now or will reward medium to long-term cellaring. Enjoy with fresh oysters, seared scallops, salt and pepper squid, Thai beef salad, or a tomato salad with pickled walnuts and fresh basil.
94 Point Rated - Winestate Magazine
"A hint of fresh hay lifts off the lemon/lime nose. It has solid citrus palate thats fresh, clean and vibrant and showing a touch of residual sweetness."
Eden Valley experienced its third dry winter in a row. Sufficient rain fell in spring to get the vines growing and the subsequent mild growing and ripening season was perfect for an excellent quality vintage.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;