Sieur d Arques Cremant De Limoux Blason Rouge Brut Nv
LIMITED RELEASE SPARKLING FROM SIEUR D'ARQUES FRENCH WINE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- LIMITED RELEASE SPARKLING FROM SIEUR D'ARQUES
- TOP 4% OF WINES IN THE WORLD & TOP 2% OF WINES FROM LIMOUX VIVINO
- FRENCH WINE PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
- SOURCED FROM LANGUEDOC-ROUSSILLON REGION
The wine displays a yellow-gold hue flecked with green with fine, long-lingering bubbles. The nose is fresh and lively on entry to the palate with lovely creaminess and notes of hazelnuts. It is powerful and well balanced, showing vinosity and roasted notes on the finish. A wine suited to accompanying a seafood meal, fish purees, and poached poultry.
The history of the Languedoc vineyards dates back to the fifth century BC, when the Greeks introduced the vine and its cultivation techniques. But it wasn't until 1531 that the Benedictine monks of the St Hilaire Abbey, a village close to Limoux, produced the first sparkling wine in the world... The World's first Sparkling Wine was born. Seduced bu this sparklig wine, a local lord, the Sieur d'Arques got into the habit of quaffing Flascons of Blanquette to celebrate his victories. Four centuries later, in 1946, insprired bu his historical anecdote, the winery's founders took on the name Sieur d'Arques. Since that day, the company has perpetuated the work of its remarkable artisans in a true desire to share thier ancestral know-how with all lovers of exceptional wines.
Grape Varieties Chardonnay, Chenin, Mauzac
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2022, m_12, d_4, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114963, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 250.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT