Mount Langi Ghiran Cliff Edge Riesling 2020
92 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION MOUNT LANGI GHIRAN CLIFF EDGE RIESLING
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED JENI PORT JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS RIESLING FROM ICONIC MOUNT LANGI
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1969
Pale straw. White flowers and spices, layered with citrus, stone fruits and lime pith. Stone fruits, dried citrus peel and spices. A naturally high acidity provides length, texture and persistence of flavour.
92 Point Rated - Jeni Port James Halliday's Wine Companion
"Mostly machined picked, with a parcel picked by hand. Pressed to tank, fermented cool. In keeping with the Cliff Edge style which promotes delicacy, firm acidity and the potential for bottle age. Pretty aromatic spring flowers, grapefruit pith and green apple aromas. Zesty across the palate with a lemon sherbet brightness."
The 2020 Cliff Edge Riesling is sourced from two premium sites at Mount Langi Ghiran: the Langi Old Block Riesling planted in 1975 and the Hollows vineyard planted in 2004 – a marginally warmer site on the northern slopes of Mount Langi Ghiran. Langi’s cool climate, together with granite sands and minimal irrigation delivers great purity and stunning natural acidity. The Hollows fruit brings beautifully lifted floral and spice aromas with wonderful texture and generosity to the palate. The two combine to create an intense and balanced Riesling with great cellaring potential.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.86ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;