Normans Holbrooks Road Sparkling Brut Nv
MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING 93 POINT RATED SPARKLING BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.1 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE EQUATES TO JUST $5.99
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
Lovely green and straw colour. Lifted aromas of acacia and citrus. Finely structured, delicate, creamy textured wine that displays lifted tropical fruit flavours complemented by a crisp refreshing finish.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Polished aromas of yeast and citrus. Palate filled with delicate mousse and crispy lemon flavours."
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2017
Wine Showcase 2017
We selected chardonnay from a single vineyard from vines with generous canopies that allow the fruit to ripen gently and naturally. The fruit was picked early in the season, pressed and then allowed to settle naturally before being filtered. All juice is fermented cold to retain freshness and delicacy before undergoing secondary fermentation in tank to add complexity. A small amount of the wine was carefully selected then blended together to create this amazingly fresh sparkling.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2021, m_1, d_23, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_82
- loc_en_AU, sid_107472, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.55ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT