Borgo Viscone Italian Pinot Grigio 2019
SINGLE VINEYARD ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO SOURCED FROM THE SAN GIOVANNI AL NATISONE REGION IN ITALY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW IMPORTED ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- PRODUCED BY A FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- SINGLE VINEYARD ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- SOURCED FROM THE SAN GIOVANNI AL NATISONE REGION IN ITALY
It has a straw yellow colour. Its bouquet is flowery. On the palate it is fresh, medium-bodied with a long finish.
The vineyard is located in San Giovanni al Natisone. Kind of ground: alluvial. Type of cultivation: cordon trained. The grapes are harvested by machine, then steeped in a cold horizontal press for 7 hours and the must is cleaned through settling. The fermentation takes place in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 15°C. Once the fermentation is completed, the product thus obtained is left maturing in the same tanks at a controlled temperature for about 5 months. At the end of this period, the wine is assembled and bottled.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.05ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;