Berton Vineyards Foundstone Pinot Grigio 2021
BERTON FOUNDSTONE BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE NEW VINTAGE PINOT GRIGIO PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA
- OUR BEST SELLING PINOT GRIGIO
- PRODUCER OF WORLD'S BEST VALUE WINE
The Foundstone Pinot Grigio displays subtle aromas of apple, pear and citrus. The palate is crisp and refreshing with tingly acidity and flavours of lemon, pear and kiwifruit which combine to give the palate good length and intensity.
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a sub region of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now & for the next 2 years|
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114670, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 278.53ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT