Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Pinot Grigio 2021
NEW RELEASE COOL CLIMATE PILOT BLOCK PINOT GRIGIO FROM 5 STAR RATED WINERY BY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 50% OFF COOL CLIMATE ADELAIDE PINOT GRIGIO
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF THE ADELAIDE HILLS BEST PRODUCERS
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY BY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- JAMES HALLIDAY HAS RATED CHAIN OF PONDS WINES UP TO 98 POINTS
Intensely aromatic on the nose look for freshly cut pears, nectarine, new season peach and citrus zest. On the palate the wine is textured and layered with mouth watering, balanced acidity.
Our Pilot Block range is named in recognition of the first trial vineyard planted by Chain of Ponds in 1985. The Pilot Block vineyard was planted with numerous varieties to test their suitability to cool climate conditions. The success of that trial started Chain of Ponds on its winemaking journey.
Grapes were sourced from premium cool climate vineyards and were harvested to retain the classic varietal characters of Pinot Grigio. Refreshing Nashi pear and citrus notes with honeysuckle lift. We hope you enjoy this aromatic, finely balanced and fruit driven Pinot Grigio.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;