Yering Station Little Yering Yarra Valley Pinot Noir 2021
PREMIUM COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN PINOT NOIR FROM THE ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED AND TOP 100 REDS RAY JORDAN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ICONIC YERING STATION ESTABLISHED 1988
Bright cherry red. Enticing aromas of bramble, red cherries and strawberry compote. Enjoy a lift of fresh red fruits and spicy notes, further complemented by hints of blood orange zest.
92 Point Rated And Top 100 Reds Ray Jordan The West Australian
From one of the Yarra’s best producers comes this super little pinot noir from this excellent vintage. Black cherry and spices with a little ironstone influence. The palate is seamless and smooth with a structure that provides real purpose to the finish. Mighty good for this price. 92/100
An introduction to the world of Yering Station, this wine stands as an exemplary Victorian expression. Produced with clean and modern winemaking techniques, it is silky, fresh and approachable. True to the regional style, it offers red cherries coupled with delicious savoury spice. A silky concentration provides richness and length.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 3-5 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_7, h_9
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115727, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT