McPherson La Vue Grampians Pinot Noir 2021
COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS PINOT NOIR FROM FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY ESTABLISHED 1968
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- COOL CLIMATE GRAMPIANS PINOT NOIR
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1968
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSONS WINES
- OUR BEST VALUE GRAMPIANS PINOT NOIR
La Vue Pinot Noir features a dense appearance with a vibrant cherry red colour and purple tinges. This light and perfumed Pinot Noir exhibits an enticing nose offering intense aromas of cherries, plums and strawberries complemented by a touch of spicy oak. These bright plum characters reflect on the fresh palate, where dark stone fruit flavours accompany them. The fruity palate makes way for a finish marked by integrated oak, firm acidity and fine tannins. This excellent red wine will only improve with two to seven years of the cellaring period. It is a delicious accompaniment to soft cheeses, porcini mushroom risotto and game preparation.
Owner Andrew McPherson learnt winemaking from his father and has been crafting wine since 1974. The company was established in 1968 with the planting of the first vineyard by Jock McPherson. Today, wines by McPherson Wine Co. are enjoyed in twenty-six countries worldwide. The wines are fruit-driven and Australian style.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_6, d_8, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_115583, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 263.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.