Maison Louis Girard Bourgogne Aoc Pinot Noir 2015
HIGHLY RATED BURGUNDY PINOT NOIR SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED GILBERT & GAILLARD
- BURGUNDY PINOT NOIR ARE AMONG THE WORLDS MOST EXPENSIVE WINES
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- BURGUNDY IS CONSIDERED THE WORLDS HOME OF PINOT NOIR
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WAS INTERNATIONAL MULTI AWARD WINNER
Deep, garnet colour. An appealing nose, with fresh, expressive flavours of morello cherries. Supple on the attack, good concentration. Rich, savoury flavours leading to a fresh, slightly firm finish.
Gilbert & Gaillard
Cold maceration prior to fermenting, then vinification in temperature controlled stainless steel vats. After 15 days maceration, 30% of the cuvée is aged in barrels.
The geological origins and the physical and chemical make-up of the Burgundy soils are very diverse. Despite the variations, Burgundy retains a certain geological unity from north to south: sedimentary soils composed of clay, marl and limestone on a substrate of granite, lava, gneiss and a variety of schists.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or Cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 127.87ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;