L'Odalet Pays D'Oc Le Rose 2017
MULTI INTERNATIONAL AWARDED FRENCH ROSE WORLD CLASS PACKAGING WITH GLASS CLOSURE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER AT CONCOURS INTERNATIONAL DE LYON
- AWARD WINNER INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION LONDON
- HIGHLY RATED “VERY GOOD & STRONG RECOMMENDATION” ULTIMATE WINE CHALLENGE
- WORLD CLASS DRY STYLE FRENCH ROSE
- ULTRA PREMIUM GLASS CLOSURE
Pale pink with bluish tints. Aromas of red fruit and citrus. Delicate with notes of red berries and possessing a lovely citrus freshness.
Highly Rated, Ultimate Wine Challenge 2018
Very Good and Strong Recommendation.
Concours International de Lyon 2018
International Wine & Spirit Competition 2018
Once the harvest is brought in, every effort is made to prevent oxydation of the musts as they undergo direct pressing. The wines are vinified at low temperature, depending on the yeast used. Once fermentation is completed, we age the wine on the gross lees or fine lees according to the potential of each vat. Malolactic fermenation is systematically prevented in order to retain as much freshness and tension in the wines as possible.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or Cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Glass Cork|
- y_2019, m_5, d_24, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_110782, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 268.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT