K1 by Geoff Hardy Adelaide Hills Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION & 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 94 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- 5 STAR RATED WINESTATE MAGAZINE NOMINATED FOR WINE OF THE YEAR
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
This wine offers restrained cool climate Cabernet aromas of cassis, herbs and blackberries. The palate is structured and elegant with blackberries, cassis and chocolate complemented by fine tannins and a touch of mint on the long finish.
95 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"30yo vines, whole berries open-fermented, matured for 18 months in French oak (30% new). Very neat medium to full-bodied cabernet with supple tannins, and oak support. Overall length and balance ditto. Blackberry-accented berries/flashes of red fruit and spice."
94 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"This is splendidly styled and expressed on the nose, showing cassis, dark cherry, dried herb, toasted spice and elegant oak characters, leading to a concentrated palate that’s fabulously textured and persistent. The wine is beautifully framed by fine powdery tannins, making it classically structured and harmonious. At its best: now to 2027."
5 Stars - Winestate Magazine Nominated For Wine Of Year
93 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
90 Point Rated - Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5-7 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.46ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;