Amakira The Inspiration Cabernet Sauvignon 2021 Dozen
AMAKIRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE AMAKIRA INSPIRATION CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
This Cabernet was sourced from premium South Australia vineyards. It exhibits vibrant fruit flavours of blackcurrant and ripe dark berries combined with hints of chocolate, mint and vanilla. A full bodied wine with a rich and elegant palate structure of cassis fruit and soft silky tannins provide for a flavorsome and smooth finish.
For winemaker Chris Polymiadis, Amakira Wines is a symbol of his passion for crafting wines of elegance and character, and a personal reflection of his commitment to traditional family values. Naturally, his daughter Amalia and Kira provided the inspiration.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-5 years|
- y_2022, m_6, d_30, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116045, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT