1838 Reserve Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre 2021
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE & 92 POINT RATED SAM KIM
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- 92 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- NO FURTHER PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS APPLY
The Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend combines the bold, clean "strawberries and cream" of Grenache with the bold pepper and spice of Shiraz and the earthy depth and soft tannin of Mourvedre. A classic medium bodied blend, vibrant crimson in colour, with a sweet nose and flavours of cherry and dark plum with rounded tannins to follow.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"The nose has lovely briary aromas and there is an abundance of dark chocolaty flavours coming through. Lovely long, lingering, velvety palate."
92 Point Rated Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Sweetly ripe with spicy/savoury nuances, the wine shows dark berry, fine leather, clove and toasted nut aromas on the nose. The palate delivers juicy fruit intensity with beautifully rounded mouth feel and silky tannins, making it soothing and immediately appealing. At its best: now to 2029. $27.00."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5-6 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_116820, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 241.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT