The Dianne Victorian Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Dozen
$167.88 A DOZEN VICTORIAN SAUVY RATED 92 POINTS, EQUATES TO $13.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED BY WINE SHOWCASE
- BOUTIQUE COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN SAUV BLANC
- PREMIUM SAUVY SOURCED FROM VINEYARDS ACROSS VICTORIA
- EQUATES TO $13.99 A BOTTLE
Clean clear lemon and lime green colour. Fruit driven with classic Sauvignon Blanc flavours of passion fruit, melon and a touch of lemon. Bursting with classic passionfruit, melon and lemon citrus flavours. The noticeable tropical fruit works inline with natural grape acid to ensure a crisp lingering finish.
92 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria. After a superb growing season of warm days and cool nights, the grapes were night harvested, then the juice was carefully crushed before fermentation in stainless steel to ensure fruit flavour was focus. After minimal handling the wine was filtered and bottled.
Made to drink upon release or over the next couple of years while the fruit flavour is most vibrant.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- y_2019, m_2, d_22, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_109327, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 264.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT