The Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Pinot Gris 2019
94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNING LIMESTONE COAST PINOT GRIS UNDER $10
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.75 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED LIMESTONE COAST PINOT GRIS
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- LIMITED RELEASE ALEXANDER CAMERON WINES KING OF PENOLA
- SAVE OVER $300 A DOZEN, DON'T PAY $35 A BOTTLE
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Yellow straw with lime green flashes. An amazing array of fresh fruits in its youth with striking vibrancy showing strawberry, pear and stone fruits. Delivers vibrant stone fruit, pear, lemon zest flavours in spades with some appealing savoury and spice undertones. An exceptional example of Pinot Gris with a beautifully voluptuous character whilst perfect balance is achieved by a sweet touch of natural fruit acidity.
94 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase
The individual parcels were machine harvested in the cool of the night and then crushed and pressed on arrival to the winery. Once settled, the clear juices were racked off and inoculated with aromatic yeast strains. One finished ferment; the resulting wines were blended together and prepared to bottle.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2020, m_4, d_6, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_111797, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 279.85ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT