Serafino Goose Island McLaren Vale Sauvignon Blanc 2022
PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS & 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY UNDER $12 A BOTTLE
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE WILL SELL OUT FAST
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ESTATE GROWN MCLAREN VALE SAUVIGNON BLANC
Aroma is vibrant and fresh with rich tropical fruits comlemented with lemongrass, lemon rind and citrus notes.
The wine displays zesty fruit flavours with hints of citrus and fresh cut grass. A bright and refreshing wine which has a cool crisp finish.
The Sauvignon Blanc fruit was harvested in the cool of the night in order to preserve the delicate fruit characters. The fruit were destemmed, chilled and gently pressed into stainless steel vessels. The juice was allowed to settle clear and then racked for a long cool fermentation. The wine was then stabilised abd filtered in order to retain the brightness and freshness in flavours.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- y_2023, m_9, d_27, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_116371, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.98ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT