Clare Hills Clare Valley Shiraz Malbec 2021 By Pikes
90 POINT RATED CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ MALBEC FROM 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ MALBEC PRODUCED BY PIKES WINES
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST VALUE FOR MONEY CLARE VALLEY SHIRAZ MALBEC
Medium to dark cherry red. Black cherry, cassis, mulberry and black forest cake aromas swirl around the glass, flecks of charry oak too. The palate weight is ripe, round and soft, but nicely poised. Fantastic concentration of black and blue fruits. Finely textured tannin profile provides length and complexity.
90 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Powerful dark fruit nose with sweet savoury aromas underneath. The palate is flavoursome and tannic, with intense sweet berry fruit to match it."
Good winter rain allowed soil profiles to be full, giving the vines a great start to the growing season. A remarkably cool summer followed, providing perfect conditions for healthy balanced vines. The long ripening period produce fruit with a perfect balance of good colour, high natural acidity, and concentrated flavours.
Clare Valley, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 232.52ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;