Savee Sea Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2019
93 POINT & 5 STAR RATED MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.13 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED
- 5 STAR RATED WINE ORBIT
- COOL CLIMATE MARLBOROUGH SAUV BLANC
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED GOLD INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION LONDON 2018
- THE 2018 VINTAGE OUTPOINTED WORLDS BEST SAUVIGNON BLANC AT WORLDS BIGGEST WINE SHOW
Pale, green tint. A lifted nose with melon, grapefruit, passionfruit and hints of crushed herbs. Juicy tropical and gooseberry flavours come through on the palate, and the wine finishes with fresh, balanced acidity.
93 Point & 5 Star Rated Wine Orbit
Fresh and lively, the intensely aromatic bouquet shows passionfruit, grapefruit, feijoa and lime zest characters, leading to a succulent palate that is pristine and mouth-watering. It is up front and immediately appealing with gorgeous punchy flavours.
Grapes were machine harvested in the cool of night to retain freshness. The juice was fermented cool in stainless steel tanks with selected yeasts to promote the primary ripe fruit characters. Following ferment the wine had a period of 4 months on the yeast lees to build texture on the palate.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_7, d_6, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_7
- loc_en_AU, sid_111653, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 256.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT