Petaluma White Label Pinot Gris 2021
NEW VINTAGE PETALUMA ADELAIDE HILLS PINOT GRIS HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED JENI PORT HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- NEW VINTAGE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE
- TROPHY WINNING PETALUMA WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1976
Classic high country, cool climate racy bracing acidity with crunchy pears and apples is complexed by nuances of oak and ginger. Hints of stone fruits and lemon and lime herald a slurpable, full flavoured Pinot Gris.
Petaluma have access to some of South Australia's premier vineyard sites which are put to impressive use here with their White Label Pinot Gris. 100% sourced from the Adelaide Hills, yet four vineyards are used to create this delicious white; two in the Piccadilly Valley, one near Balhannah and one near Lenswood. Only the very best fruit was selected and left to ferment in older French barriques, the resulting wine has a classic cool-climate backbone with racy acidity and depth of flavour on the palate.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 226.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;