Normans White Label Chardonnay 2022
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2.75 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- LEAN & GREEN PLASTIC PET 750ML BOTTLES
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- LIMITED RELEASE STOCK WILL SELL OUT FAST
Light straw to pale green in colour. Fruit bursts from the glass with melon, pear and apple all obvious. Full flavoured reflecting characters on nose perfectly with melon, pear and apple all showcased here there is significant length and roundness of fruit flavour whilst the wine finishes with a soft yet crisp hit of acidity.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a vineyard in South Australia. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_9, d_27, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_114903, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.06ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT