Normans Holbrooks Road Pinot Grigio 2019
BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE PINOT GRIGIO FROM NORMANS EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.67 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE PINOT GRIGIO FROM NORMANS WINES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RECEIVED 91 POINT RATING AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
A delicate pale green with a light blush. Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality in the mouth with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of South Australia. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_113341, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 283.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT