Normans Holbrooks Road Chardonnay 2022
92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- BUY A CASE GET ONE FREE EQUATES TO JUST $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARD WINNER ROYAL ADELAIDE WINE SHOW 2021
- PRODUCED BY WINEMAKING ICON NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Pale straw with green hues. Highly aromatic style showing lovely notes of tropical fruit highlighted by peach, mango and citrus blossom.Fruit driven unoaked style reflecting characters on nose perfectly with peach, fresh mango, and cream. Overall fine and creamy with a touch of nuttiness and zingy citrus. A refreshing wine with beautiful natural fruit acidity providing length and the finish is savory and textural.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Smells of spicy ripe pears. Showing excellent varietal characters and is perfectly balanced by the acid."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a single vineyard in South Australia’s Riverland region. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 215.05ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;