Niche New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc 2018
BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE NICHE SAUVY IS BACK! EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- 2017 VINTAGE WAS INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES ARE GOLD & AWARD WINNERS
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM NEW ZEALAND VINEYARDS
- BOUTIQUE MULTI AWARD WINNING PRODUCER
Medium Straw with translucent green tones. A classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc displaying ripe passion fruit lime zest and subtle capsicum characters. It’s juicy and vibrant on the palate with zingy acidity and easy flowing texture. A clean minerally character runs through the wine, which combines well making a tasty and friendly wine with plenty of appeal.
Fruit was sourced from selected vineyard blocks in New Zealnd. After the grapes were destemmed and transferred to the tank press where the free run juice was separated and the remaining fruit lightly pressed. The juice was then allowed to cold settle to a clear state then racked into stainless steel fermenters. The juice was the inoculated with selected yeasts to add the required complexity and aromaticity. The ferment period was 14 days while the wine was kept at between 11-14 degrees. After a short period of yeast contact the wine was racked for final blending before being bottled to capture all the tropical fruit flavours.
Make to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant although will develop more complexity over the short term.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_8, d_5, h_16
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_17
- loc_en_AU, sid_111789, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 254.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT