McPherson La Vue Victorian Moscato 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- NEW RELEASE MOSCATO
- COOL CLIMATE PREMIUM VICTORIAN MOSCATO
- PRODUCED BY MCPHERSONS WINES ESTABLISHED 1968
- 4.5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
This lovely, fresh, clean Moscato is a light and easy wine with heaps of character. With lifted floral aromas and flavours of strawberries, rose petals and a hint of musk, this wine has a fine spritz, an uplifting finish and is best enjoyed chilled.
The grapes for this Moscato were specially selected from our premium Victorian vineyards. The fruit was crushed, pressed and cold settled in our winery, before the juice was fined, resulting in a wine that is smooth and luxurious. Fermentation took ten days and was conducted at very cool temperatures that ranged between 8-10°C. To ensure perfect balance the ferment was measured daily to monitor sugar and alcohol levels. The final wine was then fined, cold stabilised and filtered within a week to ensure the retention of the spritz and to keep the wine fresh and fruity.
It’s a wrap for another season and once again Mother Nature has dished us out a few challenges! Due to an extremely hot January vintage began a week or two later than normal, and once we got picking whites and reds rolled in at a cracking pace. White yields were lower than anticipated whilst reds were on par with previous years. Overall it was another great vintage with bright and fresh whites and beautifully coloured, rich reds.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_6, d_2, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111905, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 9.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT