Luchador El Diamante Clare Valley Riesling 2015
GOLD MEDAL 94 POINT RATED PREV VINTAGE TOP OF CLASS & GOLD MEDAL MELB WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.93 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED CLARE VALLEY RIESLING
- GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARDED TOP OF CLASS & GOLD MEDAL ROYAL MELBOURNE WINE SHOW
- NEAR PERFECT HALLIDAY RATED VINTAGE
- INTERNATIONAL TROPHY & MULTI GOLD MEDAL WINNING PRODUCER
- THE PREVIOUS VINTAGE EL DIAMANTE WAS RATED 93 PTS & WON 2 GOLD PLUS 7 INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
Displaying excellent fruit definition, this is a classic example of Clare Riesling at its best. It displays the typical lime, steely character of the region, with great depth and intensity of flavour. A vibrant crowd pleaser that is approachable when not in the ring! This delicate wine shows lifted floral aromas along with a touch of lime, it reflects El Diamante’s softer side and love of spooning.
94 Point Rated Wine Showcase
Wine Showcase Magazine
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from the iconic Riesling producing region of the Clare Valley for this wine. The fruit was machine picked during the cool early hours of the morning. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed. It is then allowed to settle before being racked off of juice lees, warmed and inoculated with selected dried wine yeasts. Fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks of various sizes. The finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
A wine that will body slam your tongue!
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or Cellar for mid term|
- y_2019, m_5, d_24, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_12
- loc_en_AU, sid_108454, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT