Jack In A Box Bendigo Riesling 2019 Dozen
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL JACK IN A BOX SINGLE VINEYARD BENDIGO RIESLING AT AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICE ON BENDIGO RIESLING
- CENTRAL VICTORIAN TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- SOURCED FROM BENDIGO SUB REGION
Pale straw. Lifted floral aromatics with pear and apple notes. Off dry style with lime, apple and pear flavours. Lively yet has a mellow mid palate with a wonderful line of natural fruit acidity adding complexity to the finish.
94 Point Rated - Australian WIne Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase 2020
Bendigo has a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters with some variation in meso-climatic conditions due to elevation, slope and aspect. Our vineyards have a brownish loamy sand to clay loam soils over a stony clay base, with significant patches of gold-bearing quartz gravel sub-soils. Overall, the soils are acidic and fairly low in nutrients the tendency to low yields is undoubtedly the reason why the region provides white wines of such concentrated fruit flavours and wonderful acidity. The fruit was crushed and chilled before gentle pressing into stainless steel tanks for fermentation and settling. Bottled early to maintain the quality and purity of the fruit.
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.38ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;