Jack In A Box Bendigo Chardonnay 2019
UNBEATABLE DEAL ON 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING JACK IN THE BOX BENDIGO CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING BENDIGO CHARDONNAY
- UNOAKED CENTRAL VICTORIAN CHARDONNAY
- LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE WILL SELL OUT FAST
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
Pale straw with green hue. A gentle bouquet offering up aromas of lemon, nectarine, struck flint and fennel. Richly fruited medium bodied wine with lovely ripe white peach, melon and nectarine notes. Balanced acid and extended time on lees creates a creamy like texture which with the natural fruit acidity builds into a wonderful complex finish.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Bendigo has a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters with some variation in meso-climatic conditions due to elevation, slope and aspect. Our vineyards have a brownish loamy sand to clay loam soils over a stony clay base, with significant patches of gold-bearing quartz gravel sub-soils. Overall, the soils are acidic and fairly low in nutrients the tendency to low yields is undoubtedly the reason why the region provides white wines of such concentrated fruit flavours and wonderful acidity. The fruit was crushed and chilled before gentle pressing into stainless steel tanks for fermentation and settling. Bottled early to maintain the quality and purity of the fruit.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_113752, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 256.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT