Glen Eldon Reserve Eden Valley Riesling 2017
95 POINT RATED RESERVE EDEN VALLEY RIESLING BELOW HALF PRICE FAILED EXPORT STOCK
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.25 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINTS WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- A PERFECT RIESLING THAT WILL CELLAR FOR 20 YEARS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 97 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- FAILED EXPORT STOCK BELOW HALF PRICE
- FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED WINERY
- 5 RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
Intense lifted aromas of lime, honeysuckle and spicy undertones follow on to a very very long palate with the fruit wound up like a taut spring. Lean tangy and refreshing now it will gently evolve over time to reveal those wonderful toasted honeyed notes for which aged Eden Valley’s Riesling is fabled. Simply magnificent.
95 Point Wine Showcase Magazine
"Delicate floral nose. Very flavoursome palate with a hint of citrus and lengthy palate."
Wine Showcase Magazine
Pristine free run juice – before the grapes have even been crushed – the very essence of Riesling captured and with feather-light touch in the winery crystallised into this delight. Only made in the very best years this is a winemakers’ Riesling and one that will cellar for 20 years: if you can keep your hands off it for that long.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or for the next 20 years|
- y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_110674, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 259.84ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT