Gaelic Cemetery Clare Valley Premium Riesling 2019
NEW VINTAGE GAELIC CEMETERY PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED TONI PATERSON THE REAL REVIEW
- ULTRA PREMIUM SMALL BATCH CLARE VALLEY RIESLING
Pale green in appearance with typical Clare Valley Riesling characters of lemon, lime and apple plus some bath salts/talc elements also on display as well. The palate is fresh, crisp and dry; the concentrated flavours and balanced acidity works in conjunction with the long, textural finish.
The GCV Premium Riesling comes from the oldest block of Riesling vines on the vineyard. Our aim is to make something that is more textural than the Celtic Farm, not relying totally on acidity to give length and drive to the wine.
|Source/Region:||Clare Valley, South Australia|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.11ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;