Einzellage Moculta Eden Valley Chardonnay 2018
SINGLE VINEYARD SMALL BATCH OAKED EDEN VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD EDEN VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- SMALL BATCH ULTRA PREMIUM OAKED CHARDONNAY
- FROM ONE OF EDEN VALLEYS MOST REVERED GROWERS
- COOL CLIMATE CHARDONNAY FROM MOCULTA REGION IN EDEN VALLEY
- EINZELLAGE MEANS SINGLE SITE WHICH IS WHERE FRUIT IS SOURCED
Pale lemon with green hues. Lifted citrus and nectarine fruit. Full flavoured bursting with white peach and nectarine fruit with a zippy citrus finish. The finish has a wonderful mineral character which runs down the spine of the wine.
Sourced From One Of Eden Valleys Most Revered Growers from a single vineyard in the Moculta sub region. Fruit was picked in early hours of morning when temperatures were very low to ensure fruit remained crisp whilst being transported to winery. Crushed within 3 hours of picking it was chilled and pressed, as we needed to ensure the fruit was as pure of possible. After settling it racked off lees then warmed and inoculated with a select yeast strain. Fermentation occurred in tank at cool temperatures and select parcels were matured in oak barrels to extend the palate and provide a buttery like complexity. Once the wine was clarified it was bottled and aged to ensure drinkability upon release.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 367.75ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;