Conquest Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- OAKED CHARDONNAY ADELAIDE HILLS CHARDONNAY
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE
- COOL CLIMATE CHARDONNAY FROM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES
- ADELAIDE HILLS CHARDONNAY UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
Medium Straw in colour. White peach typical of Adelaide Hills chardonnay with citrus and melon. Lovely length and structure with flavours of white peach, citrus, melon and oak all play a pivotal role to the balance achieved. This wine is a great example of a fresh flavoursome Adelaide Hills Chardonnay with little influence from the winemaker, which allows the talent of the grower to shine, as the vineyard is where truly great wines are made.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit was sourced from a vineyard in the Clarendon region on the outskirts of the Adelaide Hills wine region and the fruit picked in the early hours of the morning. The grapes were delivered to the winery and de-stemmed before being soft pressed. The pressing were kept separate and after cold settling and clarification the juice undertook a cool fermentation. An aromatic yeast isolate was selected to enhance the aromatics and older French oak provides wonderful depth and creamy/nutty characters.
Make to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant although will develop more complexity over the short term.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Made to drink upon release or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;