Buckleys Geelong Sauvignon Blanc 2016
BELOW COST SELLING FOR $55 A BOTTLE ON WINE LISTS FROM TROPHY WINNING WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2 out of 5 stars.
- MELBOURNE WHOLESALER CLEARANCE DEAL
- DON'T PAY $55 A BOTTLE FOR BUCKLEYS WINES WE HAVE IT BELOW COST PRICE
- SOURCED FROM COOL CLIMATE VINEYARDS IN GEELONG REGION
- UNBEATABLE PRICE ON GEELONG SAUVIGNON BLANC YOU WILL NOT FIND CHEAPER
- PRODUCED BY INTERNATIONAL TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- WINERY IS PRODUCER OF 94 POINT HALLIDAY RATED WINES
Pale straw in colour. Musky, tropical fruits and fresh cut grass notes on the nose. The palate is delightfully crisp citrus notes with nashi pear revive your taste buds.
Is thought to be the first European settler in the Bellarine Peninsula, having escaped the penal colony in Sorrento. He lived with the native Aboriginal community on the Bellarine Peninsula for 32 years with great affection and respect. Later in life Buckley become a bricklayer and this label and brand pays homage to this remarkable man and the Australian wine region that has now become such a special place.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.46ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;