Boisset Family Estates Ropiteau Freres Le Plants Nobles Burgundy Chardonnay 2020
BARGAIN PRICED BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY FROM WORLD CLASS PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1848
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY BURGUNDY CHARDONNAY
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER ESTABLISHED IN 1848
- RELEASE FROM WINERIES PERSONAL CELLARS
- LIMITED RELEASE FRENCH CHARDONNAY
Beautiful pale gold with green tinges, bright and clear. Complex aromas
of citrus and exotic fruits as well as toasted nuts. A rich yet fresh
wine with softness and lingering fruitiness. Very delicate mouth feel.
100% Chardonnay Vinification and maturing De-stemming, short maceration
with skin contact, pressing, controlled fermentation at low
temperatures, some in oak. Malolactic fermentation was partially stopped
to preserve freshness. A blend of wines which have undergone different
types of vinification allowed us to obtain greater finesse and aromatic
complexity. One third of the cuvee benefited from maceration in
different wood-fired oak barrels which adds aromatic complexity and
gives a sugar feel in the mouth.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 225.92ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;