Bitch Chardonnay 2016
BITCH CHARDONNAY BUY A CASE GET FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL MULTIPLE AWARD WINNING PRODUCER
- SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- BITCH WINES RATED UP TO 90 POINTS PARKER
- SAVE $107 AND 56% A DOZEN
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw in colour with a bright edge. Lifted aromas of citrus and peach with deep notes of guava. Bright and vibrant, with layers of richness and fruit. Ripe peach and plush citrus fruits are balanced with hints of vanillin oak.
Harvested at the cool of night from a single vineyard in the Riverland region of South Australia. Crushed and chilled, the fruit is allowed skin contact in press for 3 to 4 hours for maximum flavour extraction. Cool fermentation in stainless steel tank to dryness; 6 weeks on light lees with regular stirring several times a week with a small amount of oak contact; cold settled and racked to bottling.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2018, m_11, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_109958, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 259.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT