Bethany First Village Eden Valley Riesling 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- SINGLE VINEYARD EDEN VALLEY RIESLING
- SIXTH GENERATION WINEMAKING FAMILY
- 5 RED STAR RATED HALLIDAY WINERY
Our single vineyard Eden Valley Riesling shows delightful character with bright, zesty citrus and floral bath salts on the nose. The palate has finely tuned acidity that carries the juicy lime fruit on a tight, refreshing line through to a long crisp finish.
Highly Rated, James Halliday Wine Companion
Sourced from the Batten Vineyard at the northern end of Eden Valley. Presents the slatey, minerally face of the style on the bouquet, a touch of reduction playing a part in that. Lime juice and lemon pith mostly provide the flavour, which is not particularly intense, but has good length, the region's characteristic acidity extending the finish.
Solid winter and spring rainfall followed by a warm and dry January and February led to a balanced vintage with good fruit intensity and structure. The moments of heat were short and dispersed and arrived after the majority of the whites were harvested leading to good natural acidity and balance.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar till 2026|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;