Bethany First Village Eden Valley Riesling 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- SINGLE VINEYARD EDEN VALLEY RIESLING
- SIXTH GENERATION WINEMAKING FAMILY
- 5 RED STAR RATED HALLIDAY WINERY
Our single vineyard Eden Valley Riesling shows delightful character with bright, zesty citrus and floral bath salts on the nose. The palate has finely tuned acidity that carries the juicy lime fruit on a tight, refreshing line through to a long crisp finish.
93 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"This single estate vineyard was machine-picked at night in two batches, each pressed and fermented separately, blended after fermentation. A wine of very consistent quality, speaking clearly of its rocky terroir with a blend of lemon, lime and green apple."
Solid winter and spring rainfall followed by a warm and dry January and February led to a balanced vintage with good fruit intensity and structure. The moments of heat were short and dispersed and arrived after the majority of the whites were harvested leading to good natural acidity and balance.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar till 2026|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 248.74ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;