Bare Necessities Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2023
91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER OUR BEST SELLING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SSB
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED AWARD WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- SOURCED FROM SOUTH AUSTRALIAN VINEYARDS
- OUR BEST SELLING SSB UNBEATABLE VALUE $6.99 A BOTTLE
- NEW VINTAGE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SEMILLON SAUVIGNON BLANC
Golden straw with green hints. Lifted floral aromas over a bed of citrus and tropical fruits. Rich, juicy and flavoursome with loads of citrus, tropical and melon depth, almost buttery texture and soft acidity.
91 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Pleasant fragrances of lemon and honey. The candied citrus fruit palate shows creamy notes and lovely characters developing."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Fruit was sourced from select vineyards across South Australia, which stood out as producing the best quality fruit of the vintage. All fruit was machine harvested in the cool of the night or early hours of the morning to ensure the fruit was not stressed by any of the warm daytime temperatures. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures to ensure we reflected the characters and quality of the vineyard and variety. The wine was bottled after stabilization and filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_117567, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 246.1ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT