Amakira The Inspiration Chardonnay 2022
AMAKIRA CHARDONNAY BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE AMAKIRA INSPIRATION CHARDONNAY
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED PRODUCER
This Chardonnay was meticulously crafted from premium South Australian vineyards. It displays aromas of peach, pear and citrus fruits. The palate is smooth and creamy with fleshy fruit characters. This wine has a lovely complexity that finishes with zesty acid and a smooth velvety mouthfeel.
For winemaker Chris Polymiadis, Amakira Wines is a symbol of his passion for crafting wines of elegance and character, and a personal reflection of his commitment to traditional family values. Naturally, his daughter Amalia and Kira provided the inspiration.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_9, d_24, h_3
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.35
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116301, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 207.22ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT