Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Pinot Gris 2022 Dozen
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE & 93 POINT RATED MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.6 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- TROPHY WINNER LIMESTONE COAST WINERY OF YEAR MIWC 2020
- 93 POINT RATED MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION 2022
- LIMITED RELEASE ALEXANDER CAMERON WINES KING OF PENOLA
Yellow straw with lime green flashes. An amazing array of fresh fruits in its youth with striking vibrancy showing strawberry, pear and stone fruits. Delivers vibrant stone fruit, pear, lemon zest flavours in spades with some appealing savoury and spice undertones. An exceptional example of Pinot Gris with a beautifully voluptuous character whilst perfect balance is achieved by a sweet touch of natural fruit acidity.
95 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
93 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2022
The individual parcels were machine harvested in the cool of the night and then crushed and pressed on arrival to the winery. Once settled, the clear juices were racked off and inoculated with aromatic yeast strains. One finished ferment; the resulting wines were blended together and prepared to bottle.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2023, m_12, d_8, h_7
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_116216, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT