Conquest Brut Cuvee Nv
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.07 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE
- INTERNATIONAL MULTIPLE AWARD WINNER
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINERY ESTABLISHED IN 1853
Pale straw with brilliant clarity. A wine exhibiting fresh up front fruit flavours with intense notes of citrus blossom and lychee. A fresh and lively style of wine with beautiful fruit weight on the palate. It exhibits the same fruit aromas as the bouquet with citrus blossom and lychee. It has fine persistent bubbles and a clean refreshing finish.
95 Point Rated - Melbourne International Wine Competition
94 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
Melbourne International Wine Competition
Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2015
Royal Queensland Wine Show 2015
Premium parcels of fruit from cooler growing regions across South Australia were selected for this fantastic example of sparkling wine. The fruit was harvested then gently pressed to retain varietal character and freshness, which is something we made a priority with this wine. Winemaking techniques included fermentation with solids as well as cool and warm fermentation. These techniques improved texture and softness without sacrificing the varietal characters we wanted to portray.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_3, d_28, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_55
- loc_en_AU, sid_107294, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.