Wild Horn Wines The Raging Bull Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2017
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD LANGHORNE CREEK SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.13 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SHIRAZ
- "SHIRAZ THAT IS ALL CLASS"
- SINGLE VINEYARD LANGHORNE CREEK SHIRAZ
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF AMAKIRA WINES
- SELLING BELOW NORMAL WHOLESALE PRICE
Deep brooding red black colour. Distinct varietal and regional characters of lifted white pepper with dark berry fruit and oak tying it all together. Dark berry fruit flavours lead you into secondary flavours of plum, and savoury spices. Its well-balanced structure is highlighted with subtle tannins and well integrated but not dominant oak character.
93 Point Rated Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Dense, dark plum and licorice aromas. Elegantly structured with good dark fruit concentration with good length."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Picked and transported to winery where after crushing it was fermented in open top fermenters then was aged with select older fine grained American and French oak. The parcels of fruit were assembled based on their ability to create a wine which is regionally and varietally correct and has profound fruit flavour, complexity and structure.
Although drinking well upon release this wine will reward with 5+ years in the cellar.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2020, m_1, d_23, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_13
- loc_en_AU, sid_111044, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 237.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT