Watershed Senses Margaret River Cabernet Merlot 2016
INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL & 5 TIME AWARD WINNING MARGARET RIVER CAB MERLOT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- 5 TIME INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 96 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
This blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot was matured in new and 1 to 2 year old French oak barrels for 14-18 months. Exhibiting exquisite aromas of blackcurrant, mint and liquorice with notes of mocha and cigar box. This wine is complemented by an elegant and velvety texture with a fine silky tannin finish.
Mundus Vini Grand International Wine Award 2018
Wine Show of Western Australia 2018
Cowra Wine Show 2018
Royal Adelaide Wine Show 2018
Fruit and regional identity. Sense of place: Margaret River. The wines are a good example of typical Margaret River characters. More concentration and complexity through extended maturation and barrel fermentation.
79% Cabernet Sauvignon 21% Merlot
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Merlot|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 6-8 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;