Vine Infinity McLaren Vale Shiraz 2017
MCLAREN VALE FAILED EXPORT DESTINED FOR HIGH END ASIAN MARKET UNDER HALF PRICE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- FAILED EXPORT ORDER DESTINED FOR HIGH END ASIAN MARKET
- PREMIUM MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
- DON'T PAY $28 A BOTTLE UNDER HALF PRICE
- FROM A NEAR PERFECT 9/10 HALLIDAY RATED VINTAGE
- BOUTIQUE MCLAREN VALE PRODUCER
Deep purple with a brick red edge. An alluring nose with black currant, plum, raspberry and cherry fruit notes. A medium bodied wine, which has dominant fruit characters of black currant, plums, raspberry and cherries but has some spicy tones on the palate, which comes from careful oak integration and finely, grained tannins.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 367.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;