The Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Shiraz 2017 Dozen
LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SHIRAZ
- LIMITED RELEASE ALEXANDER CAMERON WINES KING OF PENOLA
- SAVE OVER $320 A DOZEN DON'T PAY $35 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WON GOLD & WAS RATED 94 POINTS
Deep dark black with crimson edge. Powerful and opulent fruit-driven, it has ripe black berry characters with hints of chocolate, alcohol and plums. The palate is fleshy, highlighting the high quality fruit used for this wine. Ripe dark berry characters, which will enable this wine to age well, there is black berry up front with notes of licorice, chocolate and alocohol interwoven across the palate with fine tannins lingering on the finish.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Spicy dark berry nose with minty lift. Nicely balanced palate with attractive herbal fruit flavours showing a fleshy palate thats soft in the mouth."
The fruit was picked at optimum ripeness and transported to the winery and immediately crushed. Following on from this we fermented the juice on skins for 10-12 days to maximise colour and flavour extraction. The skins were then pressed gently and the pressings pumped back with the free-run juice. The wine was then fermented over a week then allowed to settle and was then racked off lees. The wine under went malolactic fermentation in barrel and then was aged in the same barrels for 12 months. The wine was blended and prepared for bottling with minimal filtration.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 8+ years|
- y_2020, m_1, d_23, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_10, tr_49
- loc_en_AU, sid_110537, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 301.08ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT