Normans Chandlers Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2022
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT GOLD MEDAL EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE PRICED TO CLEAR
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S FOUNDING WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Crimson red purple in colour. Aromas of blackberry and plum dominate with subtle hint of black currant and oak. Elegant fruit driven style which is silky smooth in terms of texture and the fruit flavour of plum, blackberry and red cherry all making an appearance. Soft grainy tannins and a touch of spice round it out well.
Fermentation was carried out in both static and rotary fermenters under warm temperatures for seven days. This allows the fruit to create style and balance comes from the extraction of tannin and retains the critical elements of the wine being fruit and aromatics.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 234.07ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;